This morning I woke up and I KNEW it was going to be a special day. The day that I have been waiting for since about January has finally arrived and I wanted to do something to document my experience. I decided to jump in front of the camera shortly after I woke up to begin recording my thoughts. THIS is what I came up with... I hope you enjoy yourself as I take you through A Day In The Life of Concepts Productions...
If you like the Blog, become a FOLLOWER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(50)
-
▼
November
(8)
- Red Petal Soul Session (Super Woman Edition)
- Nic and Cretia "Just Because" Photo Shoot
- Inside The Club Part 1 - Lack Of Leadership Part 2
- Concepts Event Photography - Three years in the GAME!
- Big Stik Album Listening Party
- Inside The Club Part 1 - Lack Of Leadership
- Beauty In Black and White - Art Showcase
- Wigg The Vote...
-
▼
November
(8)
About Me
- Concepts Productions
- Soonerville, OKLAHOMA
- Professional Photographer...
4 comments:
man, j wigg, u are literally a genius. i mean what other person is so creative to document their voting day. wow, i enjoy the extra medium shirt tho, lol! one day we will show out kids that video, hint! hint! lol! already smooches! YEAH OBAMA! !!!!!
You've out done yourself again Wigg! Genius!
Wow. I applaud you for chronicling this, first and foremost because HIStoric....it truly is! Secondly, because of how serious this priviledge to vote for a President who holds morals and values mirroring my own is to me, it gives me tremendous satifaction to have been able to share it with so many others. It is still very surreal to me and although I cried when they first said his name as the next President of the United States.....I don't think I'm done with the shedding of tears.
Thank you for voting. Even though people of all varieties turned out in record numbers to vote, there were still so many others who did not. So again, thank you for helping to elect the best man for the job, who just happens to be African American.
Your video speaks volumes! Well done.
God Bless!
I like that Frat, it does send a powerful message. Not only does it document that historic day it also defines you so much more and what all you have to offer. One day and someday when we sit and look back at this thing called life we can smile about this day, Our parents and grandparents sang "We shall over come and indeed we did" We say YES WE CAN AND INDEED WE will. GOD BLESS Keep it up 6
Post a Comment