If you like the Blog, become a FOLLOWER!!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nic and Cretia "Just Because" Photo Shoot

My phone rang one evening and it was my boy Nic on the other end. He said, "I need you to take a pic of my girl and I so that I can get an 8x10 made. How soon can we get it done?" I informed him that we could do it two days from then and that I would be sure to give him many images to choose from. We captured a little over 200 images and I decided to choose my favorite 20 to use as a slideshow. The truth of the matter is that out of the 200 images, probably about 199 were PERFECT... No flaws... nothing. They were a very photogenic couple and it really showed in the images. Take a look at the slideshow and let me know what you think. As always, your comments are always welcome.








For the HIGH RESOLUTION VERSION, please click RIGHT HERE....

The low resolution version can be found just below...

1 comment:

Shantel said...

GORGEOUS. GORGEOUS. GORGEOUS. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT.

Beautiful couple. Great photography.

About Me

Soonerville, OKLAHOMA
Professional Photographer...