If you like the Blog, become a FOLLOWER!!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Gift From God

I wanted to start my first blog of 2009 just like I did in 2008.... BABY SHOWER!!! Baby showers are great for a few reasons. For one, it is an awesome time to gather together your closest family and friends to share the show the joy of bringing a new life into the world. The other reason and probably the BEST reason for the expecting parents is THE GIFTS! Most of the new clothes, cribs, and other random items that expecting parents own were actually gifts at the baby shower. I guess it helps to have generous friends with money. lol... I'm just saying. Having a baby isn't cheap by any means (So I've heard) and free gifts are an excellent way to save money.

I wanted to share with you a few images that I captured back in September. ENJOY! As always, your comments are ALWAYS welcome!











Please CLICK HERE for HIGH RESOLUTION SLIDESHOW PRESENTATION

About Me

Soonerville, OKLAHOMA
Professional Photographer...