Hello. I heard about your website from the card you gave me at the party. I've looked at it a few times before the pics were ready. I think your website is great. You write so well. Every story captures my attention and i just start reading everything to the end. You have a great mind and a refreshing point of view on everything. The way you think is very agreeable but not applicable to everyone. Alot of people are just narrow minded and only see things one way and for a majority of the people i meet, it's the same way of thinking. So that is why i say your thoughts are refreshing. It's nice to hear a brother keeping it real and opening up. You really should think about writing a book just on life itself. The way you think and the way you write is just so easy to understand and to agree with and it's so easy to put what you write into our own lives as well. We can learn from you as a people. You should write a book if you ever find the time. Keep doing what you are doing.. it is very positive and inspiring in some parts. It's a lil of everything. It's inspiring, it's motivating, it's real, it's a different way towards life and its self evaluating. I'm glad you decided to open up because we can learn alot from a man like you. I hope you get everything you need out of life and i know God will bless you in many ways if He hasnt already. Have a great life...and we all know that hard work pays off....so thank you for taking the time to put up all those pictures and on time too!!!!. You are a monster with the camera!!!!!. Happy new year!!
I am extremely blessed to say the least. I have fun doing photography and I work extremely hard. There are times when I get discouraged and I just feel like quitting. It happens to the best of us. Receiving messages like this is my breath of fresh air whenever I'm feeling down. That is why I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL when people approach me and tell me that they enjoy what I do. I am especially surprised when strangers and males do it because you know we have this ego thang going on. I guess I give off a positive energy that allows people to share with me their positive thoughts about my website. I am by no means cocky, arrogant, or conceited because I know that I can wake up tomorrow and everything could be gone. That is why I frown upon other young Black business owners who spend more time talking about how great they are rather than spending time trying to get better at their craft. They don't realize that having that kind of attitude makes ALL OF US look bad... but I digress... back to the letter. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE who has ever signed by guestbook, sent me a nice email, or have told me they enjoyed my work out in the social scene. I definitely appreciate that and I mean that!!! Thank you so much! Have a blessed day and wish Concepts Productions luck going in to 2009! We will still need all of your blessings and your prayers! January 6th marked the THIRD YEAR that Concepts Productions WEBSITE has been live on the WORLD WIDE WEB!!! Thank you for everything!!!!
-J. Wiggins

Sylvanus - Wigg - Marco
1 comment:
Keep doing your thang fam, you never know who you might touch.
-Ed.
www.edthesportsfan.com
Post a Comment