If you like the Blog, become a FOLLOWER!!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

People Who Need They azz Whooped...

Anyone that knows me KNOWS that I'm a hard working man. I start my day later than most but I work all the way until it is time for YOU to wake up and go to work. (6am on most nights) If I'm not shooting a nightlife event I'm glued in front of my Mac processing images and trying brainstorm ways of perfecting my craft. Since I'm always on the GO, I often eat a ton of fast food. I swear the cats at McDonalds know me by name! lol... Here is a video of my latest trip to grab something to eat...




HIGH RESOLUTION VERSION PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE...

In closing... WacArnolds... You guys need your azz whooped... lol

Your comments are always welcome!

J. Wiggins

11 comments:

Chrispis LeGrand said...

lol hilarious i wonder how much they save annually
lol

Anonymous said...

hahaha lmao! you are so silly! i needed that right now! thank you. d.d.

Anonymous said...

Man when did Ronald start hurting that much that he charges 30 cents a piece for cheese. There are 14 billion of those joints, whats next are they going to charge you for the sauce for your nuggets.

Anonymous said...

Dude that was funny!!! Don't let it get you down brotha things will get better!!!

Anonymous said...

That was on point wig! Man They really do try to find new ways to steal your money!


The otherperson that needs her ass whopped is That chick from detroit that sing it is so cold int the d! She need her ass whopped really bad!

Anonymous said...

I have a list of folks that need more than there ass kicked.

1. Anyone that works for Fox News
2. Plaxico Antonio Burress (I'm a Giants Fan)
3. The dude that was trying to sell president Obama senate seat.
4. My brother sometimes (If you know me, then you know who i'm talking about)

Anonymous said...

lol. It's crazy, they tried to charge me .25 cents for syrup. I ordered a McGriddle and usually it's no problem, but the lady told me if I had ordered pancakes my syrup would be free.. It is crazy not to mention, they have went up on all the value meal prices and they wanna charge for cheese, ketchup, and syrup. Are they serious? And don't get me started on Taco Bells so called value meals. Remember when tacos's were like .39 cents? last time I went there and it was a while ago, taco's were .79 cents. What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

Since we keeping it real and all, YOU need your azz whooped for not returning my call. :o)

Anonymous said...

LMAO!THEY DO HAVE TWO DRIVE THRUS BUT ONLY TAKE ONE ORDER! NEVER NOTICED THAT...HA.HA.HA.HA.HA!

Anonymous said...

Jamal,
LMAO, boy you don't have any dang sense!!! What were you doing with your laptop in the car to record that??? BTW, did you get the release slips for that worker??? LMAO

~Tiara

Anonymous said...

LOL! I was honestly laughing the whole entire time..you are something else J. Wigg! That's Ridiculous...I was mad one day because my double cheeseburger was $1.19 and I already had my .8 cents out and ready to go!!

About Me

Soonerville, OKLAHOMA
Professional Photographer...