A year ago, I was asked to capture a few holiday images for the Sowah family. My long time friend Crystal expressed to me that her family didn't have very many pictures together and that they wanted to do something special. I jumped at the opportunity once I learned that she had a brand new niece in the family. The shoot took place inside the beautiful home of Mr. and Mrs. Sowah and in the front yard. Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot.





We are currently booking holiday shoots as we speak! There are slots open for Saturday and Sunday. If you are interested, please email jwiggins@conceptsproductions.com so that we can go over the package info. We are available for ALL of your photo needs to see be sure to ask!
As always, your comments are ALWAYS welcome!
Oh yeah, to view the full resolution slideshow, please
CLICK HERE....!!!!!J. Wiggins of Concepts Productions
2 comments:
Is that Charles? (looks like a guy I went to MHS with)... Anyhow.. Cute pics!!!! Shannie love the kids.
I know I'm late... But yes that is my brother Charles!
And thanks again J Wigg for the pics. They are all over the house!
Post a Comment