If you like the Blog, become a FOLLOWER!!!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

5th Street Christmas Cantata

Cantata [(kuhn-tah-tuh)]
noun
A musical composition for voices and orchestra based on a religious text.


The 5th street Christmas Cantata was held this past Saturday at 5th Street Missionary Baptist Church located in Oklahoma City. The event was AMAZING to say the least. The Cantata was broken down into three genre's of Christian music. CLASSICAL, SPIRITUAL, and GOSPEL. Shooting events like this is hard because of the simple fact that part of me knows that I have to capture the images of the evening and the other half of me just wants to sit back and enjoy the music. Hopefully I did a good enough job of capturing the evening. You be the judge.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SLIDESHOW...











PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SLIDESHOW...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Lord!!! This is a blessing! This is soooooo beautiful! God bless you and thank you for this! You are truly a great artist! I love you!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB as always J!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Bro. Wiggins, you did an awesome job! You captured the spirit of the evening and made us look good in the process. You can photograph us anytime. God bless and Merry Christmas!

Bro. Alan Washington

Anonymous said...

Simply Beautiful. This slide show made me realize just how much I miss singing in the OU Gospel Choir. You captured the sprirt moving in all those people.
~ Adrienne

About Me

Soonerville, OKLAHOMA
Professional Photographer...