I have lived every relationship just like this. I have never needed Valentines day to tell the woman that I loved how much I cared for her. Please watch this video and let me know what you think. I'm sure some of you all will feel me... Some won't but it is all good! Let me know what you think. Your comments are always welcomed !!
If you like the Blog, become a FOLLOWER!!!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Valentines Wines 2012
"A real man doesn't need Valentines Day to tell a woman that he truly cares for her..."
I have lived every relationship just like this. I have never needed Valentines day to tell the woman that I loved how much I cared for her. Please watch this video and let me know what you think. I'm sure some of you all will feel me... Some won't but it is all good! Let me know what you think. Your comments are always welcomed !!
I have lived every relationship just like this. I have never needed Valentines day to tell the woman that I loved how much I cared for her. Please watch this video and let me know what you think. I'm sure some of you all will feel me... Some won't but it is all good! Let me know what you think. Your comments are always welcomed !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Concepts Productions
- Soonerville, OKLAHOMA
- Professional Photographer...
2 comments:
damn good video grandfather!! Speaking the truth for sure, especially getting flowers later since they will be on sale at the quickie mart!
Always dig your spoken word. keep it up
Even though I prefer to give & receive love 365.. I like this spin you put on Vday. I can dig it...
Post a Comment