Tagline = J. Wigg is THAT dude... for real
Oklahoma's Finest - 1 Win... 4 Losses...
Tagline = You better take a picture of this seek and destroy mission i'm about to activate on you...
As some of you guys already know, I created a Blog called "Whats Your Fantasy" a few weeks ago. I stated in the posting that I was involved in a fantasy football league with a bunch of sports writers/bloggers. Although I'm still trying to get the hang of everything, people still felt the need to talk a bunch of smack... This blog is about Mr. Eddie Maisonet who is the mastermind behind EdTheSportsFan.com After reading my posting, he informed me via facebook of all of the changes that I NEEDED to make. Afterall, he is the sports guru and he knows best right? here is what Ed had to say.
"Ok keeping it 100, you need to do the following...
#1. Drop Vince Young, even if he was 100% you should still drop him.
#2. Drop Shayne Graham and pick up another kicker, I've seen the Bengals offense in person. They aren't scoring any points anytime soon.
#3. Drop Bernard Berrian, Tavaris Jackson may be a black QB, but dude can't hit the broadside of a barn, much less a receiver 15 yards down the field.
#4. Drop DJ Hackett, he's going to be the 3rd-4th option in Carolina, a team who is run first, run second, pass to steve smith 3rd and 4th.
#5. Trade Chester Taylor to whoever owns Adrian Peterson for an upgrade at WR. We all know what All Day can do, but that dude gets hurt frequently. You have a good backup runningback in the former Longhorn Selvin Young, so you can afford to trade him.
There is the advice I offer, should you choose to accept. Don't say I never did anything nice for you.
"Damn son, I almost had a glass of Moet..."
-Ed.
www.edthesportsfan.com"

So in a nutshell, he completely destroyed my squad. He stated they were weak and began his post with "you NEED to do the following..." After reading that, I couldn't wait for our match up. For the longest time I always thought that not only does his team suck but that I had what it took to destroy his squad. The time and we got it CRACKIN'... Needless to say, here is how it all panned out.
Oklahoma's Finest
Donovan McNabb (QB) Projected = 15.35 Actual 7.84
Reggie Brown (WR) Projected = 7.16 Actual 9.00
Robert Meachem (WR) Projected = 9.03 Actual 3.10
Dwayne Bowe (WR) Projected = 7.04 Actual 5.70
Marion Barber (RB) Projected = 17.53 Actual 9.20
Joseph Addai (RB) Projected = 15.33 Actual 13.40
Heath Miller (TE) Projected = 5.53 Actual 10.50
Matt Prater (K) Projected = 9.57 Actual 13.00
Jacksonville (DEF) Projected = 10.92 Actual 11.00
Projected total 97.46 Actual total = 82.74
-Concepts-
Peyton Manning (QB) Projected = 17.82 Actual 16.68
Chad Johnson (WR) Projected = 7.30 Actual 4.30
Hines Ward (WR) Projected = 8.59 Actual 15.00
Steve Smith (WR) Projected = 8.50 Actual 9.60
Clinton Portis (RB) Projected = 11.51 Actual 21.80
Reggie Bush (RB) Projected = 10.43 Actual 19.30
Tony Gonzalez (TE) Projected = 6.94 Actual 1.70
Shayne Graham (K) Projected = 7.27 Actual 12.00
New England (DEF) Projected = 10.88 Actual 7.00
Projected total 89.34 Actual total = 107.38
This just goes to show that sometimes people can be full of hot air. HA! I guess the main issue that I had with his posting was that he kinda psuedo hated on me personally because I am a photographer. I guess I'm not supposed to know about NFL football as if I haven't been on the sidelines shooting some of them. I guess I wasn't supposed to know that Hines Ward was going to go dummy on the opposing defense and that Reggie Bush wasn't supposed to be the business. I don't believe anyone in our league has the perfect, solid squad. Everyone does have some nice players and some garbage cats. With all of the trades has made, his squad should actually be really NICE... but then again he was beaten by a photographer. So was "Juice" who also co-writes for Ed The Sports Fan out of Dallas. In fact, at the time of my victory over Ed, Juice had only had ONE loss on his record. I wonder who beat him?... yeah.... the photographer guy... the psuedo nerd... the guy who would rather watch the Lousiana Lipstick Academy play against the Devry Institute of Technology then watch ANY Dallas Cowboys game. The only football team I have ever enjoyed watching was the Pittsburgh Steelers since my Pops is from there and I grew up being a fan.
Currently my squad is at .500 (I have as many wins as I have losses) My season is decent since most of the league has the same record... except for Ed... He is actually dead last. HA! I hope Ed doesn't get too emotional when he reads this. lol... It is all in fun and I will actually see him next week at Langstons Homecoming weekend. Ed was blessed to win an award from the Black Weblog awards a few months ago. You are able to view his blog at "Ed The Sports Fan.com" Winning weblog awards does not imply in any way that you know what you are talking about in regards to fantasy football. It just means that maybe one of your homeboys/frat brothers was on the committee to help you win. (These are just jokes... I'm having alot of fun with this) Be easy sportsfans... ONCE AGAIN...
WHAT IS YOUR FANTASY? Please feel free to post your starting Fantasy Lineup as well as your current record!
J. Wiggins
"The Photographer that likes beating up on the sports bloggers every week in his fantasy football league"
CONCEPTS PRODUCTIONS
2 comments:
Re: your pic...smh!! I swear fo' God I almost had a robbing the cradle moment, and you're OLDER than I am... prepubescent hotness! Mama like, I think? LOL.
Nice shirt mister
mad you posting this worldwide, don't let me come back and win. I'ma post it from the moon to mars got dammit!
-Ed.
Post a Comment