Last week on FB I asked the ladies a question. "What is it that makes YOU sexy??" I loved the answers. I decided to make my own list of what I personally thought was sexy about a woman. I made it a point to stay away from physical qualities and stay with qualities that I think women can control. This is MY list and is by no means a blue print of what MEN think is sexy. This is the list of J. Wiggins. ENJOY !!
1) Confidence – There is a huge difference between being confident and being full of yourself. Confidence is being able to say THANK YOU to a compliment without you telling me what you think is wrong with your outfit, style, size, etc…. Confidence is also knowing that although you know I have/had a lot of women options, I CHOSE YOU. Bringing up names of other women that you think like me or assuming that I have a million women on the side is an instant turnoff.
2) Smile – A woman’s smile is definitely the sexiest curve on her body. There is nothing in this world like a HAPPY WOMAN !! Women that complain all the time make me run as fast as I can the other way. A smile can change someone’s day and I don’t think women should be afraid to use it. A mature man will return one back.
3) God Fearing – I love a God Fearing woman. Women that pray are super sexy to me. I hate it when women try to act super holy and try to beat you with their Bible versus every day…. As if everything you do or say is WRONG until they begin to let their guards down and you realize that they are just like YOU…. Imperfect.
4) Strong – Being mentally strong is sexy. Being able to evaluate a situation and come up with a solution is very cool to me. In other words, try to figure it out before you act like the damsel in distress. Being a damsel is only cute during the courting period. It is annoying as hell once you are a year deep into a relationship.
5) Conversation – Having a great conversation is SUPER SEXY !! The most important part of the conversation is NOT the part where YOU are talking. It is the part where you are silent and you are listening with your undivided attention. Listening is POWERFUL and you can learn a lot from someone if you just be quiet and let them speak. Asking questions based on their previous comments is a great way to show that you are actively listening. Understanding sports is also an added plus!
6) Heart – There is nothing sexier than watching a woman love on and care for her children. I dated a woman a while back and I think that is the thing I loved the most about her. Men want to feel wanted and needed too. We like to feel comforted too. It is ok for you to ask us how our day went BEFORE we ask you how yours went. I may need to purge all of the negativity of the day instead of holding it all in while we listen to “what dat b*tch did” at the job today.
7) Sense of Humor – I didn’t know how important having a sense of humor was until I started dating women that actually had one. Laughter is very important to me and having a woman that can bring some smiles to the table is super sexy!!
8. Intellect – Intellect is sexy… PERIOD. Intellect isn’t always in the form of college degrees. Intellect is a combination of learned/acquired knowledge and personal experience. There is nothing wrong with watching reality TV shows such as “Love and Hip Hop” and “Basketball Wives” but if you aren’t opening up a book, I have a problem with that. Reading is sexy. DO IT !!
9) Independence – I love an independent woman. In my opinion, independent means that she can handle her own if she had to but wants a man to compliment her hustle, grind, and hard work. Most women who claim that they are independent are quick to say that they don’t need a man for anything and come off as being assholes. Men want to feel needed and wanted. Being a boss in the board room is sexy but trying to be the boss in the bedroom and home can be annoying. Relax.
10) Great personality – It is sexy being with a woman that is fun to be around but it is super cool to have a woman that you can bring around your friends. No matter if we are watching a sporting event, a political debate, or Scandal she has the personality to make it a fun experience. I’m not saying that she has to be all up in my friends faces… I’m saying that she shouldn’t appear to be uncomfortable or standoffish.
1) Confidence – There is a huge difference between being confident and being full of yourself. Confidence is being able to say THANK YOU to a compliment without you telling me what you think is wrong with your outfit, style, size, etc…. Confidence is also knowing that although you know I have/had a lot of women options, I CHOSE YOU. Bringing up names of other women that you think like me or assuming that I have a million women on the side is an instant turnoff.
2) Smile – A woman’s smile is definitely the sexiest curve on her body. There is nothing in this world like a HAPPY WOMAN !! Women that complain all the time make me run as fast as I can the other way. A smile can change someone’s day and I don’t think women should be afraid to use it. A mature man will return one back.
3) God Fearing – I love a God Fearing woman. Women that pray are super sexy to me. I hate it when women try to act super holy and try to beat you with their Bible versus every day…. As if everything you do or say is WRONG until they begin to let their guards down and you realize that they are just like YOU…. Imperfect.
4) Strong – Being mentally strong is sexy. Being able to evaluate a situation and come up with a solution is very cool to me. In other words, try to figure it out before you act like the damsel in distress. Being a damsel is only cute during the courting period. It is annoying as hell once you are a year deep into a relationship.
5) Conversation – Having a great conversation is SUPER SEXY !! The most important part of the conversation is NOT the part where YOU are talking. It is the part where you are silent and you are listening with your undivided attention. Listening is POWERFUL and you can learn a lot from someone if you just be quiet and let them speak. Asking questions based on their previous comments is a great way to show that you are actively listening. Understanding sports is also an added plus!
6) Heart – There is nothing sexier than watching a woman love on and care for her children. I dated a woman a while back and I think that is the thing I loved the most about her. Men want to feel wanted and needed too. We like to feel comforted too. It is ok for you to ask us how our day went BEFORE we ask you how yours went. I may need to purge all of the negativity of the day instead of holding it all in while we listen to “what dat b*tch did” at the job today.
7) Sense of Humor – I didn’t know how important having a sense of humor was until I started dating women that actually had one. Laughter is very important to me and having a woman that can bring some smiles to the table is super sexy!!
8. Intellect – Intellect is sexy… PERIOD. Intellect isn’t always in the form of college degrees. Intellect is a combination of learned/acquired knowledge and personal experience. There is nothing wrong with watching reality TV shows such as “Love and Hip Hop” and “Basketball Wives” but if you aren’t opening up a book, I have a problem with that. Reading is sexy. DO IT !!
9) Independence – I love an independent woman. In my opinion, independent means that she can handle her own if she had to but wants a man to compliment her hustle, grind, and hard work. Most women who claim that they are independent are quick to say that they don’t need a man for anything and come off as being assholes. Men want to feel needed and wanted. Being a boss in the board room is sexy but trying to be the boss in the bedroom and home can be annoying. Relax.
10) Great personality – It is sexy being with a woman that is fun to be around but it is super cool to have a woman that you can bring around your friends. No matter if we are watching a sporting event, a political debate, or Scandal she has the personality to make it a fun experience. I’m not saying that she has to be all up in my friends faces… I’m saying that she shouldn’t appear to be uncomfortable or standoffish.
Thank you for reading this post. As always your comments are always welcome !!!
25 comments:
Let me start off saying in Deut. 500:99 it reads "for thou has not forsaken me. And The Lord said be it you...." Ummm...just kidding!! Lol! 😄I enjoyed reading your list, J. Very interesting... Thanks for sharing!
J.WIGG I LOVE YOU YOUR LIST ABOUT BEING A SEXY WOMEN, IT WAS GREAT ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU SAID I AGREE AND I HAVE THEM ALL. THANKS FOR YOU HONEST OPIONION ABOUT A SEXY WOMEN CAUSE THAT I AM. KEEP DOING GOOD WORK.....LOVE YA!!!
I think happy women are sexy. Everyone has moments but those women you don't hear complain every 2 days about everything. Love em!
My smile, the fact I can put one on my face through some bs!
this is a great list. #2 and #10 are my favorite because they are my strongest points. Smiles can make someones day or be life changing...hell a smile is how i ended up being back and forth in the bahamas lol...you have to have a good personality. personality, a good one, can take you far.
Wow !!!! Would you make a photo copy of this so I can frame it!!!!!!!! Love it J. Wiggins..
J....you took your time and made this list and I have to say, I love it! These are all great qualities! Great post!
Love the list..I have some of #1 but apparently I need more bc my answer didn't reflect most of your points and I have all of them! Lol ... realsh*t
Great list J. You never disappoint me.I'm glad I have all of these traits without much effort and apparently an extra....Patience!
Really great list and it hit many points that women who are aware of themselves try to adhere to. Keeping all of these qualities thru marriage is so important. I started slacking on #6 but once it was brought to my attention im working on improving that quality again.
BEAUTIFULLY PUT!! MR QUICK WHAT'S SEXXY IS FOR A MAN TO POST WHAT HE FEELS IS TRULY SEXXY ABOUT WITHOUT THE SEXUAL CONNOTATION. SO FOR YOU TO INCLUDE ME IN THIS I SAY THANK YOU I THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS ON FB WHEN I SAY THANK YOU.....
Love this list of qualities and there meanings Wigg.. I happen to like that I fit all 10 the way you defined them although I'm still learning about some sports but have no problem watching them!!
You have the best personality J. Don't ever change!
Love love it..if you write a book I would buy it for me and my daughter you really take your time and tell the truth that women and men need to hear..good job young man
You're dang right it's not a universal list lol!!! I'm thrilled that all the things that you listed are things that empower women to be just that WOMEN, but there are way too many dudes out there that still have that Stone Age mentality where a woman should be seen and not heard. It takes a man with the same attributes that you listed to truly appreciate a woman that has them...that being said you're a good dude and don't worry...your Princess Charming is on her way homie!:)
Your words never cease to amaze me. I have grown more and more proud of you over the years and I wish you many more blessings to come. You are an amazing person, one of kind! Mom & Pop Wiggins did an amazing job with you. Honored to have you as friend. God Bless! I agree, if you wrote a book, I would be one of the first in line to get it!
Your words never cease to amaze me. I have grown more and more proud of you over the years and I wish you many more blessings to come. You are an amazing person, one of kind! Mom & Pop Wiggins did an amazing job with you. Honored to have you as friend. God Bless! I agree, if you wrote a book, I would be one of the first in line to get it!
I think I possess most of these qualities.... listening is where I know I need to fall back lol.... however I don't talk about what Sally did at work I can admit that I have that "talkative" flaw but the more mature a dude is I feel he is more open to talking in general instead of the strong silent type.... Sometimes it seems you have to beat a dude out of a "good" conversation. Nice list as always! Next list needs to be 10 random things a women needs to know about a man
This is awesome and why I so love you! Totally copying this as a reminder while I continue working on me.
Love this, thanks for sharing! I admire a man that can communicate things like this. Communication and honesty are SO vital in a relationship.
I love the list and the way you think, J!
I knew there was a reason I really liked you!! I know in my heart of hearts, we are going to be really good friends for many years to come!! This was amazing!! I love how open and transparent you are, never change!! Love you to death Son!! Thass Real!!!
Love this. I love how you are able to express your genuine love for Women in TONS of ways that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the physical. Love love LOVE this
What's crazy, is this would appear to be a list of normal traits any woman should have, these are the simple things that's obviously not that simple. Good stuff
late response but this is awesome!! Sexy doesn't have to be about a BODY TYPE but rather a state of who you are as a person. Thanks J. Wiggins for always thinking outside the box. Makes me want to slop you up like a biscuit. LOL!!
Post a Comment