If you like the Blog, become a FOLLOWER!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I would like to smell my flowers... Happy Birthday!!

"If you admire somebody you should go ahead and tell 'em... People never get the flowers while they can still smell them!" - Kanye West 


If I would have passed away in my sleep, my facebook and Myspace accounts would have been flooded with all of the great stories of my life. Why wait until then to say all the heart felt things that you feel about me? Why not share with me NOW what blessing I have been to your life while I can STILL smell the flowers? 

I would like for YOU to share with me your personal thoughts about ME about what you thought about me the first time we met OR your most memorable memory about me. Thank you so much in advance for your kind words. 

I'm ready to smell my flowers... Happy Birthday to ME! 

-J. Wiggins


18 comments:

the diva devious doll aka tahda said...

i just to let you know that i admire you and the great things you do. so im telling you. xox Happy Birthday J. may you continue to be blessed as a man and i always enjoy hanging with you when i do venture out into a party.

svcolbert said...

I'm not good at writing these kinds of things...You couldn't let us get by with just a "Happy Birthday" now could you? :-)

But really J Wigg I'm so glad to have met you! Everyday you bring a smile to my face with your facebook post. I mean like I really be LMBAO! I admire how much you can be YOU! And your humor - on point! I love the rawness of your realness! I really look forward to your post so much so - My Confession- You got me facebook stalking you - LOL - May you have the most wonderful birthday ever! Can't wait to run into your crazy azz again- and we must hang out one day Happy Birthday J Wigg!

Charisma said...

Happy birthday to yOU!

T. Ruffin said...

J., you seem to be just an overall cool dude ..with a great sense of humor !! I look forward to your "no holds barred" comments and statuses..which keep me laughing on a daily basis. I love the fact that you take time out of your (I'm sure busy) day to put smile on our faces! Well I hope today you're showed just how much you are appreciated.. Happy Birthday !!

Tamara T. said...

Well, Mr. Wiggins I have been following your work for about 4 years or so. I noticed my sisters pic on your site. She is beautiful, but your talent through the lens made her look RADIANT!!! You have a passion and you are a very positive individual.
I chose you to photograph my son's Head Start Prom and each and every parent that purchased pics were SUPER SATISFIED.
Your hands and you eyes have been anointed to capture the most amazing and the most beautiful moments in the lives of so many individual's.

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO.

Smell the FLOWERS J.

Happy Birthday to you.

Sheena said...

You are a wonderful, handsome, blessed person! I love your contagious smile and big hugs(you smell great)! Can I hit it in the morning?!lol For real, overall you're DOPE son! CHEA!
Enjoy your day-kisses!

The Smith Girls Mom Becomes a Person said...

J!

Happy Birthday...my best memory of you is when you took my girls first set of head shots! It was a great experience for them and me too, because I knew they were with a photographer I could trust. I wish you all the success, love and happiness you can handle...and MORE!

dana

Anonymous said...

First, I like to say Happy Birthday J. You are truly an amazing guy. You allow people to look at themselves through a whole different lens.. I admire your thoughts and comments. You really make me smile with all of my
cheek bones. I always believe you always say what's on heart and never miss the opportunity to express those thoughts! When I first met you you inspired me with such few words not really knowing what all you possed inside. Continue to be you. Stay true and once again Happy Birthday!!! Love Malissa

Marc Flemon said...

Wishing you another anniversary of life and thus another opportunity to serve the universe with your manifold gifts and blessings. I love you my brother and am forever in debt to you for your vision, wisdom, courage and talent with the Concepts Productions brand. Since we met in college, you have always been a good person with a strong personality and a voice worth hearing. I admire your honesty and passion for life and pray your strength along your journey towards awareness and success. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world and inspiring countless others known and unknown to follow suit. As we continue to develop our friendship let us be mindful to not waste our collective abilities and change our immediate environment forever! Peace, health, wealth, forgiveness, compassion, awareness, prosperity, wisdom, and love to all that read this post....Happy Birthday Jamal A. Wiggins....

Michele P. said...

J. Wigg, what can I say? You are a talented, kind, creative, handsome, funny, professional, enthusiastic, passionate, hard-working, lovable, smart young black photographer. So glad I got to meet you and also the pleasure of working with you. Sometimes I want to kick your booty because you are down on yourself. I don't know if you have a self-esteem issue, or you do that to keep yourself humble. Whatever the reason, please stop. Because you are all that and a bag of Jalapeno Cheetos! Keep doing work fam! Love ya!

Unknown said...

To my fellow 5th Street Fam, You Are God Fearing,Humble,Talented,Humerous,Motivational,Keep being a light to the world Son,Chea(in your voice) Happy B-day,with Roses:)

EStroble said...

I got ready to write all of this stuff, and find it funny that I am still timid…anywho…First, Happy Birthday to the handsome, outspoken, talented, courageous, fun loving, passionate, loveable, huggable, (I can go on and on) Mr. Wiggins! I am very thankful to know you. Sometimes, I hate that I am boxed up and shy, and I regret it has taken this many years to get to know you. Better to not have known you at all. I mentioned to you earlier that you were very encouraging to me in ways that you didn’t even realize during a rough point in my life. Keep shining that bright light of yours! Cheers to you! Glad you enjoyed your birthday weekend, and hopefully you didn’t work too hard today. Love ya!

Marcus V said...

Wassup bro -TEAMSHOWYOURTEETH! Happy birthday! Praying continued blessing for you and your family. I know God is working in you and through you to be a blessing and encouragement to many people. Work your gifts. It was a leap of faith and now we are watching you soar with God's help -for all things are possible with Him. Marcus

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday first and foremost.......What could I possibly say to do you any justice. Your spirit is intoxicating. You know I have been light weight stalking your work :) for a minute now......I just really love your self portraits.....your smile is contagious....lol......Very very talented in capturing the true essence of a person......You are crazy, sexy, cool :-D

DSB

Charise F said...

Happy Birthday J!!! First of all, there are not enough words to
describe how much value your friendship has added to my life.
I first met you when you had on your Alpha jacket and I
instantly knew
that you were a man of DISTINCTION, CHARACTER,
AND INTEGRITY.
You are such an amazing, handsome, wonderful, gifted, honest,
funny, kind, passionate, and
hard-working man. Thank you for all of your
positivity because it definitely inspires me!! You are
the bomb.com!
Wishing you a very blessed birthday and many more to come.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to one of the most talented, humble, ambitious men I've come to know. God has truly blessed you, and you are truly a blessing to others. Very rarely do you meet someone with much to offer who willingly gives. You are such a blessing to know, I wish you many, many more blessed days to come. Anyone who knows you, loves the transparent "you" that you are! Don't change it for the world!! Happy Birthday! BTW Roses really smell like boo, boo....

Anonymous said...

Funny thing is... We've never met!! I just know your writing and it is awesome. I think I'm safe in saying that I know a small reflection of you. The reflection of you that I have been exposed to is thought provoking, fun and inspiring. I don't know you and don't know if I will ever personally know you, but I want to keep my connection to your writing going for a long time. Those are my roses to your writing and to you, as creepy as it might sound. #NoDisappoint

Alikat said...

I know it's way past your bday and it's not even Flower's Friday... But in the spirit of that I would like to say thank you for sharing parts of yourself with us. It takes a lot of courage to open up to the world and share your thoughts, words, feelings and life experiences. You have touched so many people in ways you may never fully understand.

You should seriously write a book!

#NP - Dozen Roses by Monica

About Me

Soonerville, OKLAHOMA
Professional Photographer...