Iz U Mad? I am STILL MAD! Every March when I finish filling out my bracket, I place my pen on top of my paper with a big smile on my face. You guessed it... For some reason I believe that every year I have just completed the BRACKET OF THE YEAR! I sit by the phone and just wait for Dick Vitale to hit me on the celly and let me know that my picks can't be stopped. Unfortunately after the first weekend of competition, I'm scratching my head wondering what went wrong. I remember one year I had the Kansas Jayhawks going ALL THE WAY. They were a #1 seed going into the first day of the tournament. I was very confident in my choice and sat on the couch with my basketball shorts, black socks, and my too tight white tee. I sat there and watched Kansas get dismantled by the #16 seed!!! Talk about a grown man in tears! I was crushed and quickly placed my Coca Cola Classic on top of my "bracket coaster". Sucks to be me.
Every year is a tragedy for my bracket and I. Last year everyone in my group was defeated by not ONE, not TWO, but THREE WOMEN! I'm not saying that women can't know sports but come on... We all got demolished. As mentioned in last years "Iz U Mad" blog, I believe that sometimes we as men just know too much info about the individual teams. We understand team tendencies, defenses, offenses, free throw percentages, etc. Knowing too much info is actually bad because we often times put the numbers side by side and pick a winner based completely on that. Although that way works, it definitely fails in the early rounds. Upsets occur, brackets get destroyed, and David proves why he is better than Goliath. This is why tournament time is known as MARCH MADNESS!
This year I have NO IDEA who I am selecting in my brackets. I will spend the majority of my day (and some Thursday morning... keepin' it real) trying to decide which teams will advance to my final four. Hopefully my bracket will not turn into a coaster this year. That is completely embarrassing especially when you get beat by three chicks... lol... just kidding kinda...
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR BROWSER.... http://y.ahoo.it/TfJEJlz5
The password is jwigg
Have fun and enjoy the CONCEPTS PRODUCTIONS MARCH MADNESS POOL... So ask yourself.... "IZ U MAD?!?!"
-J. Wiggins
If you like the Blog, become a FOLLOWER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Concepts Productions
- Soonerville, OKLAHOMA
- Professional Photographer...
No comments:
Post a Comment