On August 14th, 2008 I made the decision that I wanted to excercise my sense of smell. It was that day that I decided to smell my flowers and accept the kind words that people wanted to tell me. The comments that I received were BEAUTIFUL to say the least. I think that it was the highlight of my whole birthday last year.
This year I want to flip it again. Please feel free to answer one or all three of these questions.
1. Name one of your favorite memories we shared together.
2. What did you think of me the first time we met
3. Your favorite blog and how it helped you.
Thanks in advance once again. This years birthday celebration will be OFF THE CHAIN and I'm looking forward to kicking back and enjoying my day. Stay blessed.
If you like the Blog, become a FOLLOWER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Concepts Productions
- Soonerville, OKLAHOMA
- Professional Photographer...
2 comments:
Jamal,
I wanted to first say that I am very proud of you and your success. I've watched you and Concept Productions grow over the years and it truly does my heart good to see you thriving and watching God bless you.
I don't know when I first met you but I do remember meeting you in college, whether it was a class or in passing, I'm not even going to lie. But I thought you were a funny guy. I remember thinking "He's pretty cool."
One of the best memories I had is when you came to a party at La Tattoria and then we all spent the night talking and laughing....And you gave us your "let me put the head in" philosphy....
We have had our moments and there were times I believe we both wanted to strangle each other....but I really do think the world of you. I think that you are a good man. I feel a sense of pride when I go to your website and see your blogs, pictures and the opportunities you've had to shoot elsewhere. I think you've only just begun to tap into your talent. I was kinda sad when you stopped with the writing/poetry but when you told me that you lost your passion for it, I understood.
I'm thankful for you...And I think one defining moment (at least for me) is when you gave me your opinion of me and told me that you thought I was a cool woman and had love for me when I kept askign why you were saying you love me...
As you embark in this new year, this new journey, I pray that God will bless you beyond your wildest dreams. I pray that you will find what you've been looking for: whether it be success, wisdom, love and/or peace. I pray that your business takes off and is more success than you could ever imagine in your wildest dreams. I pray that you have sooooo many blessings that you don't even know how you can receive them but you allow yourself to receive them. It's a new year in the chapter of your life. It's a new season for you. And I pray that it's the best one yet and that it keeps getting better and better.......
Happy Birthday Jamal Wiggins....
Well, J., The first time we met was at the Meant 2 Be album release party. I thought your whole concept of putting the pics online was great!
Blogs; Well, I have enjoyed all of your blogs. As far as helping me, please, do you really think there is help for me? lol!
My Favorite memory for us, ALL OF THEM!
So Wigg Thank you for being a great friend in soooo many ways.. Lots of Love!!!
The Devious Doll
Post a Comment