If you like the Blog, become a FOLLOWER!!!

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Concepts Pic of the Day!

Anyone that knows me on facebook knows that I update my profile pic every five minutes. lol... After months and months of doing this, I decided to start a Concepts Pic of The Day. The pic of the day gives me the opportunity to show the viewers some of my favorite images for that day. Of course everyone knows that I specialize in nightlife photography but I wanted to show you some of my "random" images. There are literally thousands of images that no one has ever seen before and this is my avenue to show them to the world.

Please feel free to leave comments on the images. You are also able to click "Archive" so that you can view the previous images that you may have missed! How fly is that?!?! If you are one of my facebook friends, this probably isn't something new for you. I receive messages ALL THE TIME from people asking me why I keep changing my profile pic. I guess you can say that I'm in love with photography. It is all good though. The pic of the day will consist of a few club shots, wedding images, behind the scenes images, stock photography, etc.

Don't forget to save this site to your FAVORITES on your computer so that you can log in every morning and see the new pic of the day. Sound fair?

http://jwigg.shutterchance.com

Let me know what you think!



-The Very First Concepts Pic of the Day-
(July 4th, 2008)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so i went to the shutterchance website n i really like the one of the black lovers in the garden but it won't let me leave a comment so I'm leaving my comment here. I think those r special, we don't see photos of black love often n urs are very creative. I like the fact that u can't see them but u can tell they're smiling and that it looks like love. It's secretive n sexy.Keep taking photos like that b/c i save them to my desktop!lol much love,

Carla Buford

About Me

Soonerville, OKLAHOMA
Professional Photographer...