My boy/frat/fellow photographer Abe from Miami asked me after he viewed Baby Aidens images how do I get the babies to do what I need them to do? I forgot to respond to his question. (My fault playa... We still shooting the B.E.T. awards right? lol!) I basically I look for any opportunity. Every photographer has little things that they do to make their jobs easier. I will tell you MY secret... Are you ready? Here it goes... PIPER... Yes... You read that right. I get practice by shooting my 2 year old doggy named Piper. I know it sounds strange but it is true. Piper actually has many things in common with babies. They both don't really understand what I'm saying,(Well Piper does but she really doesn't give a flying fart cause she is BAD) they both like to do whatever they want to do whenever they feel like doing it, they both whine, and they both would rather be somewhere getting their bellies rubbed and eating/sleeping. Since Piper responds to sounds just like babies do, I act silly behind the camera to get her to look at me. I will share with you some of our mock photo shoot images SOON. Just remind me...
I had the pleasure last week of capturing the images of a beautiful young diva named Taylor. She is a 4 week old girl that is full of... REST! lol... Taylor arrived at the Concepts studio KNOCKED OUT! I'm talking about one of those GREAT drool coming out of the mouth sleeps! She decided not to wake up throughout the entire shoot. In fact, the only time she really opened her eyes was to give me a dirty look which just so happened to be towards the camera. YES! I captured a few hundred images of peaceful sleeping Taylor and asked mommy to bring Taylor back the next day to capture her while she was awake. Taylor arrived the next day still knocked out but she managed to wake up for about 5 minutes and I snapped like crazy. Here are some of my favorite images. Let me know what you think...

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Thank you for viewing the images and a special thank you to Jenni and Rashawn Woods. I appreciate the opportunity to provide Baby Taylor with her first professional photo shoot. I hope she enjoys her images.
Like always, comments are always welcome. Thanks Once again!
5 comments:
Haha...I liked how you had the little princess holding your business card! :-) She is a living doll. I loved the pictures, they are so precious.
I'm glad you gave insight into how you get the kiddos to take great pics, I will say its an art because my son would put you through the wringer. He has attitude for days LOL.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SPEECHLESS...WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I HAD MY BABIES.....OH YEA YOU HAD ON A PULL-UP YOURSELF YOUNGIN....LOL! THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY BREATH TAKING WIGG AND THE BABY YOU CAPTURED THE FACT IN MY HEART...THAT BABIES ARE TRULY A GIFT FROM GOD. YOU REALLY OUT DID YOURSELF WITH THESE IMAGES. WOW!
I really enjoyed the blog and your insight on how children take great pictures.
And well...Of course my niece is very gorgeous anyway so her pictures are going to be fantastic! LOL! ;)
I love the black/white photos and I absolutly love the creativity with the business card(great idea).
You mentioned hoping she enjoys her pictices when older... I am sure she will LOVE them! You do great work Wiggs, keep doing your thing!
May God continue to bless you and your business!!!
~ Taylor's aunt Kia
#13 and #14 is ridiculous, wow!
-Ed.
www.edthesportsfan.com
The baby pics are gorgeous to say the least....But can you direct me to the pic of Piper??? :) I have to see those! LOL
Post a Comment