If you like the Blog, become a FOLLOWER!!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

J. Wiggins Presents "Baby Aiden"

Last week, I had the honor of shooting a good friend of mines 4 month old son Aiden. To say that Aiden will be a future superstar would be an understatement. When he came into the Concepts studio, I knew that he meant business. He gazed at me with an intensity that I had never seen from someone under the age of 18... lol. His main focus was to make me work hard for my shots while impressing his fans and supporters. I must admit that I was extremely nervous since I had never shot a future superstar of his caliber. Please view the images and let me know what you think of "baby Aiden".


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.

Congrats to the Johnson Family!!!
Please don't be afraid to leave comments!

1 comment:

Shantel said...

I had no idea that you did family portraits and portraits of children. I will be MOST DEFINITELY getting in touch with your for a shoot I want to do w/my son this summer.

About Me

Soonerville, OKLAHOMA
Professional Photographer...